Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst for a Corporate Bank in London for a 2-3 month contract.
The person filling the role will report directly to the CRO, providing Credit Analysis and writing Credit Risk reports, primarily on country risk.
- Assisting the CRO in the implementation of a suitable Credit Risk framework from a Credit Analysis and Credit Risk report writing perspective:
- Creating risk monitoring reports MI for large exposure, counter-party risk forecasting, counter-party risk monitoring and risk trends
- Credit Risk Control: assisting with the implementation of a framework in order to highlight, manage, assess and mitigate Credit Risk
- Risk commentary and analysis
- Compilation of the results of the annual RCSA (Risk Control Self-Assessment)
- Liaison with Internal Control, Compliance and Internal Audit on risk matters
- Provision of input into the review of weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually regulatory returns and submissions (including ICAAP, ILAAP, RRP) and reviewing the associated risk related regulatory returns
- Ability to efficiently write country risk reports and provide Credit Analysis independently
- Experience working within Emerging Markets in a banking background is desirable
- Good knowledge of regulatory rules and legislation
- Ability to assess data and interpret the impact of Credit Risk on the bank
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and actively is key; as a Credit Risk role, this person will need to be able to perform varying tasks relating to the Credit Risk Function of the Bank