Credit Operations Specialist
Twenty are currently working with an Oil and Gas Supermajor based in London and they are seeking a Credit Operations Specialist on a six month interim basis. The Credit Operations Specialist role will be part of the Credit Operations team within the Credit Risk team.
- Collating, reviewing and presentation of relevant documents under documentary letters of credit to the banks for payment.
- The Credit Operations team cover the daily exposure reporting requirements and collateral management activities in support of the oil, gas and power trading areas
- Liaising with Operators/Financial Operators in all Letter of credit related matters.
- Coordinating with traders & operators on Letters of Credit.
- Ensuring Bank LC issuance facility limits are adhered to at all times when requesting banks to issues instruments to cover our purchases.
- Letters of credit experience essential.
- Experience working with documentary and standby letters of credit for 2-3 years.
- Experience with working with traders operators and be able to understand, and deal, with their various issues
- Work under pressure whilst meeting time constraints, be able to prioritise the workload and have an excellent attention to detail.
If this role is of interest please send me your most recent CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search