Twenty Financial Services are currently looking for a Credit risk officer for a leading investment bank. The role will be working in a brand new team focusing around structured products, RMBS and CLO at a vice president level.
- Oversee Structured products from a Market and Credit risk perspective.
- Provide analysis and preparations for securitisation exposures across various small business commercial asset classes.
- Participate in management and bank meetings.
- Liaise with Key stakeholders in market risk, credit risk, counterparty risk, front office and other functions internally.
- Build and maintain relationships with key front line stakeholders and external clients.
- Delegated sanction authority background.
- Experience within credit structuring from a bank or rating agency.
- Experience with RMBS,CLO and/or ABS.
- Qualified with FRM or CFA or in process of completion.
- Experience in Whole loan aggregation and financing.