A prestigious Private Equity firm is seeking an experienced Credit Fund controller as part of their business growth.
- Preparation of month end financial packs
- Reviewing and monitoring key related treasury aspects, including an understanding of the FX strategies and the related reporting, management of the fund finance bridges and related covenants
- Take responsibility for all the day to day finance of the credit fund businesses
- Be instrumental in the set-up of Credit Funds structures, investor queries and communications
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience within Credit and/or Private Equity reporting directly to the CFO and Head of Credit.
- Experience of daily accounting processes, within private equity is an advantage but not essential
- Solid understanding of Excel spreadsheets along with intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience in the day to day management of both credit and private equity fund structures.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please get in touch with Maria Marcello on 02031894301/