Credit eTrading BA/PM - Banking - London
£55,000 - £75,000
A tier 1 bank and Financial Services institution. They offer various products across multiple areas including Corporate, Personal and Investment Banking.
Working within the Markets Execution Technology function, you will act as both a Business Analyst and Project Manager in the management of the delivery of critical projects for Front Office eTrading. Your initial focus will be on the rollout of strategic eTrading initiatives for Cash and Derivatives trading.
- Project manage a variety of projects for Credit eTrading, from inception through to delivery
- Work closely with key Front Office, Operations, Compliance & Technology stakeholders to write detailed business and integration requirements within an Agile environment
- Work closely with software development teams and senior stakeholders across the bank
- You have worked as both a Business Analyst and Project Manager within a fast-paced Banking environment
- You have knowledge of Credit Trading (Bonds & CDS) and knowledge of eTrading venues (Bloomberg & Tradeweb)
- You have first-hand experience working on a Front Office trading platform
What's in it for you?
This opportunity will allow you to expand your knowledge of eTrading protocols and market structure. You will play a pivotal part in being able to influence and manage across multiple teams and regions to deliver complex projects.