Credit Derivatives Systems Analyst - Financial Services - London
Contract: 6 months rolling
Day rate: £650 - £700
I have a unique opportunity for an outstanding Systems Analyst with strong experience of Credit Derivatives. This person will play a crucial role in the migration of their reference and market data from a legacy system into a new implementation of a trading system. The right candidate will come from a highly technical background and will have previously worked on a large legacy system migration within a Front Office environment.
Key skills and responsibilities
- It is essential to have strong experience of Credit Derivatives
- It is essential to have previous experience of Front office
- A strong understanding of the full trade lifecycle is essential
- You must have an outstanding technical background within system integration and implementation lifecycle
- Ability to work closely and advise product and systems development teams
- Experience dealing with reference data is essential and market data is preferred
- The ability to perform logical data modelling
- Previous experience of systems testing
- Occasional travel to Paris will be involved
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across a number of regions globally
- Highly organised and the ability to meet strict deadlines
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the world's largest financial groups and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information contact me on 0203 189 4337 or send your CV to: