Company & Role
Twenty are currently working with a leading Corporate and Wholesale bank and they are seeking a Credit Control Associate. You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration duties within Credit Control and supporting business opportunities generated from within the various front offices.
Responsibility to maintain accurate and timely operations, particularly around:-
- Daily download of data into in house systems.
- Processing of interbank limits.
- Input data into banks main frame system accurately.
- Covenant and Conditions monitoring of the banks existing portfolio.
- Producing monthly reports accurately and within timeframe for circulation to various front offices.
- Monitor credit limits for various products (i.e. swaps and FX) reporting any limit warnings or breaches to the appropriate front of
- Previous experience of working in a front, middle or back office environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst still being able to produce neat, accurate work and communicate clearly and effectively with others.
- Be a strong team player that can demonstrate excellent attention to detail, whilst moving from task to task without the loss of accuracy.
If this role is of interest please send Charles Bodunrin your updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search