Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading FX trading firm who are seeking a credit control associate.
- Managing the debt list on a daily basis to contact clients who have negative balances, working with them to arrange payment and negotiating settlement terms.
- Recoverability assessment of outstanding balances - providing recommendations for action and balanced reviews of risk vs return.
- Working with solicitors to take legal action where necessary to recover funds.
- Reviewing client accounts, considering their credit worthiness and ability to continue trading
- Minimum one year experience in credit control/debt recovery.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Knowledge of the UK legal system for debt collection.
- Demonstrated competency with a MS software such as Excel & PowerPoint
If this role is of interest please send Charles Bodunrin your updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search