Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Associate Director for a leading Corporate and Wholesale Bank based in London.
- Supervise the day to day Operations within Credit Control.
- Supervise the day to day administration duties and support business opportunities generated from within the Front Office.
- Development of all team members, ensuring training plans and KPI's are completed.
- Oversee all daily procedures and daily controls focusing on limit monitoring of the Banks existing portfolio.
- Complete monthly checking of various reports. E.g. SOX
- Review of loan documentation ensuring it is in line with credit sanction. Production of monthly credit management report.
- Review processes/procedures, challenge and explore where necessary.
- Previous experience of working in Credit control, ideally within a Bank or financial services institution.
- Previous experience managing teams within a high pressure environment.
- Knowledge of loan documentation or credit administration highly desirable.
- Good working knowledge of other commercial and investment banking products.