Twenty Financial Services are conducting a search for a Retail Modelling Director for a Tier 1 Bank, focussing on their credit cards business.
The main responsibility of the role will be the development and ongoing maintenance of the models for the credit cards portfolio by leading a modelling team and engaging with multiple stakeholders throughout the bank.
- Model development for the credit risk division of the retail bank, focussing on credit cards.
- Drive initiatives through to completion and to ensure these are in line with regulations and the vision of the wider risk team.
- Develop and build upon the current team of model development and analytics specialists
- Be a member of and contribute towards senior risk committees.
- Build relationships with numerous internal and external stakeholders
- Thorough retail model development experience, specifically within the credit cards space
- Strong credit risk background
- Operating at a director level with proven experience of developing a team