Twenty Energy are currently working with a Multinational Energy Company who are seeking a Credit Analyst on a permanent basis. This role will be assisting in managing the Accounts Receivable exposure of UK Marketing businesses in line with Global Credit Policy and to support the relevant marketing strategies where possible whilst seeking to minimise potential bad debt losses.
- Review of new and existing customers' creditworthiness, establishing credit limits, taking out security where appropriate to manage risk
- Work with the Marketing business to establish Credit terms, methods of payment, and agreed level of exposure consistent with Global Credit Policy.
- Communicate & work closely with Credit Group and Sales areas regarding any analysis or risk issues
- Responsible for Credit Risk Insurance within relevant Sales sector(s)
- Work closely with UK Credit Collections team
- Breadth of Finance experience, including working with a business and analytical experience or recognised accounting qualification
- Well-developed communication skills - written for credit proposals
- Professional Credit qualification preferred
- SAP knowledge preferred
If this role is of interest please send me your updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search