A multinational asset management is seeking a Lead Developer to manage the Charles River Development team, this is a hands on development role that will require excellent technical ability and people management skills. The developer will manage a number of UK based direct reports and numerous offshore resources, so previous managerial experience is required.
The ideal candidate will be a Java expert, and ideally have some skills as a full stack developer (either Angular or .NET front end experience. The ideal candidate will also have previous front office experience, and be familiar with financial markets; FX, Equities, Fixed Income and Funds.
- Expert Java developer.
- 3+ year’s managerial experience, preferably including offshore management.
- Commercial experience with the following;
- Apache Camel
- Expert at multi-threaded development.
- Front office experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Commercial experience with Angular/.NET front end development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and thriving asset manager. If you or anyone you know might be interested in joining this team, please get in touch.
Phone: 020 3189 4290