Global Deployment Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £550 - £650
This is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations that operate in over 65 countries globally. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This role is for an experienced Deployment Manager to coordinate and manage the deployment of a core transformation programme within the bank that deals with financial planning, settlements and billing processes. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in ensuring that deployment is effectively managed up to the go-live.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Engage in all project workstreams and ensure that all the essential tasks are completed in timely manner
- Initiate the country deployment plans in collaboration with the relevant workstreams
- Regular reporting of the major risks and issues within the project and communicate them effectively
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships.
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- The ability to meet very strict deadlines.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to own the deployment process from initiation to completion and have a global impact on this project.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email