An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Counterparty Reference Data AVP to join a Leading Financial Institution based in the City. The successful individual will be working across a range of asset classes and will have exposure to Risk, Front Office, Ops and Compliance.
- Maintain trade flows and monitor queues across Bloomberg and various internal systems
- Setting up various funds/securities onto the system
- Work within the Data Management department to ensure relevant data capture is accurate, reliable and fit for all purposes.
- Ensure all processes are optimised and efficient to support the Master Data Strategy.
- Active involvement in the firm's projects and initiatives with a focus on controls.
- Aiming to have a positive impact across all business areas and building proactive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience with Counterparty data
- Detailed practical/working knowledge of issues related to Reference Data
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products and client/counterparty processes
- Gloss and Murex desirable