Twenty Financial Services are working with one of Europe's leading Institutional Asset Managers who are looking for a Counterparty Onboarding Specialist. You will work with the fund managers to improve efficiencies looking at market and ISDA initiatives. As a senior member of the team you will help the manager in supervising and improving the current processes.
- Managing the OTC and Repo broker documentation pipeline
- Maintain accurate and current data base of ISDA and GMRA documentation
- Interpret and provide guidance in operational terminology in relation to CSA/ GMRA terms to relevant operation teams.
- Identify and highlight nonstandard CSA/GMRA terms which will impact the operating model.
- Ensure function continues to support the service provisions and workflow organised appropriately.
- Participate in other aspects of the OTC/Broker Operational On-Boarding process when required.
- Ensure the system infrastructure is robust, trusted and supports the longer term department strategies and enables efficient operational service delivery in compliance with all internal and regulatory requirements.
- Continuous review and improvement of the Risk framework within the function.
- Produce insightful and meaningful MI reporting to management highlighting trends, analysis, errors.
- Robust management and implementation of projects/initiatives relevant to function.
- Ensure relevant numbers of ISDA/GMRA's across all required brokers are available to trade for the relevant Fund/account by the deadline stated.
- Ensure all relevant systems are set up accurately and timely fashion to ensure business can execute the required investment strategy without impacting other teams and functions.
- ISDA and GMRA knowledge
- Good knowledge of OTC, Repo and FX products
- Strong experience in oversight and implementation of controls.
- Confident liaising across, Front Office, Investment Operations and Legal environments.