Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Counterparty Credit Risk VP for a leading Capital Markets firm based in the City.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with a great reputation in the market which are keen to provide a platform for a candidate to further develop leadership skills and to expand scope within the credit risk department.
- Make analysis of and approve bi-lateral and/or structured counterparty credit risk
- Challenge assumptions when necessary and provide creative solutions.
- Present large transactions to senior management, including the CRO, for discussion and approval.
- Set Credit Risk related terms in trading documentation to mitigate risk and ensure transactions perform as expected.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in Credit Risk, Market Risk, Risk Analytics and the Prudential Regulatory Management team.
- Extensive counterparty credit risk experience
- Product knowledge within Investment Banking / Markets such as Fixed Income, FX, Equities and Derivatives from a credit, structuring and execution background.
- High level of understanding of trading documentation