Counterparty Credit Risk Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£55,000 - £70,000
This is a Tier 1 bank and Financial Services institution based in London. They offer various products across multiple areas, including Corporate, Personal and Investment Banking.
Working within the Counterparty Credit Risk function, you will support the build out of the complex Risk Engine and other dynamic Change initiatives across the bank. You will liaise directly with both Business and Technology teams to truly define and implement major changes.
- Working closely with the Business to gather business requirements and working with Technology to translate these into functional requirements
- Act as the bridging individual between Business, Technology and the Quant teams, as well as both major and more niche businesses across the bank
- Identify and anticipate obstacles in the Change strategy and proactively propose solutions around these
- Adopt and evolve the Agile approach on the project
- You have experience of working in the Credit Risk space and have a sound understanding of the Business
- You have knowledge across Derivative asset classes such as Credit, Rates, Commodities or Equities
- You have a solid knowledge of SQL
- You are confident in dealing with stakeholders, end-users and customers of the organisation
What's in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity to sit in a centralised position bridging over the Business, Technology and Quant teams of the bank. This role will offer you a breadth of complexity in project work as you investigate new systems that are driving the Banking world.