This Top Tier Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, with a strong presence in Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Investment Banking activities.
Despite its size, the Compliance function has held on to its excellent culture, having built up a robust function due to strong endorsement from senior leadership. Attrition is low and staff satisfaction high.
Given the investment being made into the Compliance department you will gain unrivalled exposure to complex Compliance matters, offering you strong professional development opportunities.
You will join a Compliance team focused on providing Regulatory Advisory expertise into Regulatory Change workstreams taking place across the Corporate / Commercial Banking business globally.
The business is organised around the following global products:
- Global Trade and Receivables Finance, Payments and Cash Management, Credit & Lending, and Securitisation
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and oversight of the Commercial / Corporate Banking business initiatives including the development of an appropriate conduct framework, conflicts management processes and procedures and MI to demonstrate adherence to best practice.
- Manage regulatory and compliance issues relating to the delivery of Commercial / Corporate Banking products globally, supporting business strategy across regulatory compliance.
- Assist in defining a proactive approach to the identification of regulatory risk within the Commercial Banking portfolio
- Ensure a proactive approach is taken to identification of regulatory risk change and potential impacts on Commercial / Corporate Banking business lines
- Help define and implement policies and procedures to support the business to meet regulatory requirements.
- Develop and continuously review for appropriateness a framework to monitor regulatory compliance developments impacting the business globally
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to have your CV sent to Tom Warren, Senior Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.