Twenty are currently working with a leading Corporate and Wholesale bank and they are seeking a Senior Associate in Corporate Planning to join the business. They are looking for an individual who is motivated, willing to learn and who has the ability to work with effectively with different functions of the Business.
- Ensure General Administration tasks are appropriately controlled & delivered on time with high quality
- Support strategic initiatives to enhance Quality, Efficiency & Productivity
- Collate and accurately produce MI to be used in the Business
- Log, track, monitor, escalate (when appropriate) key management information (Audit CAPs etc.)
- Have an in depth understanding of Operations Strategy, key controls and governance frameworks
- Establish positive relationships with stakeholders within all areas of the Business
- Pro-actively organise and align reports, collaborate and obtain necessary information using strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Previous experience within a Banking Planning function desirable
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and time management ensuring strict control of deadlines
- Good understanding of general banking operations and frameworks
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Advanced MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Project management related experience is advantageous
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work closely with a large scale financial services institution in a planning capacity. This role will provide you with the ability to develop your network and gain valuable experience within both planning and analysis for EMEA Operations, as well as strengthening your continuous improvement capabilities.