Corporate Planning - Senior Associate - Financial Services, London
Twenty are currently working with a leading Corporate and Whole sale banks and they are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Corporate Planning to join the business.
- Promote report and support the delivery of the Operations Division for EMEA's London Support the operations divisions
- Medium Term Business Plan work streams & BSC.
- Support the operations divisions in enhancing Managing Information, ensuring good governance.
- Supporting the execution of the Regional Operations Strategy, realising appropriate and effective solutions (organisation of the Regional Operations Meeting for EMEA etc)
- Support London Support the operations divisions to realise its strategic objectives, providing practical and effective solutions.
- Have a good understanding of operations, key controls and overall risk & governance frameworks
- Experience working in a planning or business management role within Financial Services, preferably within Operations
- Excellent organisation and time management skills are essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (including Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Pro-actively organise and align reports, collaborate and obtain necessary information using strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work closely with a large scale financial services institution in a planning capacity. This role will provide you with the ability to develop your network and gain valuable experience within both planning and analysis for EMEA Operations, as well as strengthening your continuous improvement capabilities.
If this role is of interest please send me your updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.