Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for a Director of Corporate Credit Sanctioning for a Tier 1 Bank based in London.
The main responsibility will be to analyse and approve credit applications to medium enterprise corporates across the UK.
- Identify and mitigate risk whilst reviewing credit applications, considering trends in the client's profiles.
- Support the front office to add value to their deal making and structuring
- Lead the review and change of the specific industry sector lending guidelines
- Work with key stakeholders to discuss trends within a given sector and maintain a consistent approach to credit appetite
- Support change projects within the division providing corporate credit subject matter expertise
- Extensive experience within credit sanctioning/underwriting/analysis of corporate clients
- Currently or recently held individual responsibility for approval of significant credit applications rather than the final decision being made by a committee.
- Strong stakeholder management skills