Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a boutique Asset Manager in the West End who is looking for a Corporate Actions Supervisor.
You will be supporting the manager of a small team, managing and controlling the day to day corporate action and income tasks. This role is suitable for either a proven Corporate Actions Supervisor or a Senior Analyst/SME looking to step into management.
Your role will be to manage, control and review the below processes:
- Processing voluntary and mandatory Corporate Actions across global markets and liaise with Custodians.
- Processing of all Applications/Placings and liaise with Fund Managers.
- Income Reconciliations
- Capital Gains Tax
- Supervising the team and be responsible for the strategic development, project initiatives and controls.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Voluntary and Mandatory Corporate Actions experience across global markets
- Capital Gains Tax exposure
- Experience with Dividends
- Supervisory experience and at least 5 years' experience in Corporate Actions
To learn more about this position please email or call Tom Baker on 02031894311