Twenty Financial Services are currently working with top tier Asset Manager who is looking for an Operations Analyst to join their Portfolio Investment Operations team. They do have a preference for someone coming from a Corporate Actions background for this position.
- Maintains ownership of the global daily operation of providing an accurate start-of-day and end-of-day investment book of record to global portfolio managers and risk analysts.
- Analyzes cash flow, transaction, and portfolio holdings data to ensure accurate calculation and distribution of portfolio and security data.
- Works under tight deadlines, manages competing priorities, and manages multiple inputs to meet the global service levels defined by the team and all downstream consumers.
- Fosters effective communication with all internal and external partners to resolve issues regarding process and reconciliation breakpoints.
- Provides daily oversight of operations through exception management controls and the verification of completed processes.
- Researches and resolves problems independently and use sound judgment when elevating issues to management in order to maintain integrity of all portfolio inputs.
- Demonstrates initiative by executing projects aimed at supporting the growing implementation of new processes and the improvement of existing processes related to the IBOR.
- Stays knowledgeable on domestic and international portfolio policies and regulations for determining how they impact team operations.
- Maintains ownership for the maintenance, verification, audit, and reporting of the data surrounding the equity IBOR.
- Maintains a comprehensive conceptual understanding of the group's functions. Understands and recommends solutions to mitigate unit's business risks by implementing process improvements related to department and team workflows. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years Operations experience ideally in an Asset Manager - Corporate Actions background would be desired, due to transferable skills
- Bachelors degree
- Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, do contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment