Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading provider of investor services to an institutional client base including dealing, custody and settlement services and they are seeking a Corporate Actions Manager oversee all staff within the Corporate Actions team.
- To manage the processes performed by this team ensuring all core settlement processes facilitate the needs of the business whilst adhering to regulatory requirements and best practice
- To ensure complete and accurate internal reporting of the Company's Client Money and Asset Requirements for items relating to this client type
- To report to the Head of Settlements when issues arise that require escalation
- To deal with aspects of internal and external audit functions for this area of business where required
- Sustain a current and up-to-date understanding of current and proposed regulatory changes which impact the department inclusive of FCA rule changes and regulations.
If this role is of interest please send me your most recent CV for a confidential chat about this role and your job search.