Twenty are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Investment Bank who are looking for an Equity Dividends and Corporate Actions analyst to join the Operations department. The successful individual will be responsible for processing Equity Corporate Actions and Dividends as well as ensuring that BAU processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process global voluntary/mandatory corporate events across multiple clients
- Responsible for processing Dividends across all asset classes
- Identification, escalation and resolution of corporate action issues with particular emphasis on time critical and complex issues
- Review even detail dealing with custodians and second source validation where applicable
- Responsible for auctioning 871(m) withholding tax processes across in scope products.
- Dealing with counterparties for the quick resolution of claims
- Ensuring BAU functions are completed across the department
- Identification of process and control improvements
- Assisting in Audit, SOX and other reg reviews of the department and the closing of any open action items
- Proven track record within Asset Services with specific focus around Equity Corporate Actions, Income and Tax
- Global Corporate Action experience gained within Banking
- A good knowledge of Fixed Income, Equities and Derivative products
- Experience of the Equity CA and Dividend mechanics across numerous markets
- Experience across SWIFT, Gloss, Euclid, Intellimatch