A global investment bank are looking for a Controllers Data Analyst, who is a qualified accountant with strong competence with BI Tools (Alteryx, Tableau etc.) to support the re-engineering of legacy manual processes within their Prudential / Financial Reporting team for 9 months initially
- Support full end to end ‘data audit’ exercise for activity falling within the remit of the Controller team, with the production of clear data requirements and gap analysis to current state
- Support re-engineering of legacy manual processes (utilizing digital tools such as Alteryx) ensuring design and implementation remains in line with applicable policies and standard
- Production of data mapping documentation as required to enhance end to end reporting transparency and auditability
- Support re-engineering of legacy manual processes (utilizing digital tools such as Alteryx) ensuring design and implementation remains in line with applicable policies and standards
- Contribution to the planning, testing and implementation of projects and initiatives, which affect the EMEA Controllers and wider finance teams.
- Able to design and recommend the implementation of effective controls.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong knowledge of core regulatory and financial reporting responsibilities and outputs (capital & liquidity, financial & statistical, core financial reporting) for PRA, FCA and EBA (with US reporting advantageous), plus broad knowledge of the financial services industry, products, and service
- Proficiency in analytics / business intelligence/ workflow tool kits (e.g. Excel, Alteryx, SharePoint, Tableau,) and data management (e.g. data models, data quality)
- Exposure to Wolters Kluwer products (FRS) advantageous