Our client, one of the largest private equity groups in the world, is looking for Control Room Manager that will be responsible for developing and implementing a global control room strategy.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior experience running the Control Room - performing all of the functions that revolve around a Control Room - is required;
- Experience developing and implementing policies and procedures around the firm's restricted trading list and watch list as well as managing conflicts of interests across groups (regionally and globally);
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant regulatory developments and market practice;
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with at all levels of management as well as have a pragmatic and commercial approach to risk and compliance;
- People management experience.
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships with senior stakeholders within the business on a global scale. Excellent opportunity to move into a globally focused role with excellent career prospects.
A highly competitive package is on offer and will be commensurate with industry experience.
To learn more about this opportunity and others like it please email or call Ben Ellison on +1 646-766-1212.