Our client, one of the largest private equity investment firms in the world, is looking to build out a centralized Control Room team in New York. This role will see you build out the Control Room from scratch and be the point of contact for the administration of firm-wide policies to ensure they meet regulatory obligations.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior experience running the Control Room - performing all of the functions that revolve around a Control Room - is required;
- Experience developing and implementing policies and procedures around the firm's restricted trading list and watch list as well as managing conflicts of interests across groups (regionally and globally)
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant regulatory developments and market practice;
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with at all levels of management as well as have a pragmatic and commercial approach to risk and compliance.
- People management experience;
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships with senior stakeholders within the business on a global scale. Excellent opportunity to move into a globally focused role with excellent career prospects.
A highly competitive package is on offer and will be commensurate with industry experience.
For more information, please contact Benjamin Ellison on 646 766 1212 or ben.ellison@ twentyrecruitment.com