Twenty are working with a commodities trading firm in London who are looking to add to their contract analysis function. You will be working as a member of a small team responsible for both the creation/review of contracts and for providing advice to the front office.
- Creation of sale contracts for physical commodity deals, primarily oil
- Review of inbound contracts and resolution of any issues
- Provision of support/advice to the front office on any queries they may have in regard to contracts
- Confirmation of trades from counterparties and brokers
- Help to ensure that traders are compliant with control requirements relating to deals and trade documentation
The ideal candidate will have a commodities trading background with strong contract analyst experience.
- Strong paralegal/legal work experience
- Experience of working within a commodities trading firm, preferably within oil or gas
- Ability to deal with complex documentation and experience in writing up/reviewing contracts
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.