Content Writer - Technology Start-up - London
An exciting, growing, technology focused start-up based in London is looking for a mid-weight Content Writer. Part of a flexible team, you would have the responsibility to manage the content for all marketing channels of the high-quality B2B digital product across various social media platforms/channels. Our client's key goal is to help small and independent businesses, to see them grow quicker and surprise their users.
- Continual improvement of the core website copy including product descriptions, companies bios and landing pages
- Responsible for blogs, news articles and overseeing the social media content
- Content for banners and other advertisement
- Previous experience working within a B2B would be strongly preferred, however agency or B2C background would be considered
- Demonstrable excellent writing skills in a number of styles/tones and impeccable spelling/grammar
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web and across social media channels
- Experience developing content on a WordPress platform would be advantageous
- Portfolio or images of previous content examples/campaigns you have lead will be required
If you are some that wants to make a real difference to an expanding start up, with a keen eye for design and technology this is a fantastic role for you. The client's office is positioned within an exciting location that accommodates a dynamic environment filled with experts and innovators from various industries.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.