Our Client is a rapidly expanding multi-strategy asset manager specialising in private equity and consumer credit. This role will join a small Compliance & Risk team where you will be an experienced Compliance Officer specialising in Consumer Credit.
Responsibilities may include:
- Provide consumer credit legal, compliance and regulatory support to the business
- Act as initial point of contact for guidance on consumer credit regulations and policy interpretation
- Support the business with consumer credit reviews and thematic reviews post investment to provide assurance to the business around consumer credit risk
- Support the Head of Compliance & Risk to give guidance on regulatory changes
- Working with colleagues in Compliance in the US
- Assist in providing compliance training to the business.
- Previous experience working within a compliance role within an investment management environment is essential
- Previous experience working in a compliance role within consumer credit FCA regulated firm
- Awareness of CONC the application to an asset management business is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.