Our Client is a Consumer Credit FinTech based in Central London. They are looking for a Consumer Credit Compliance Analyst to join their expanding team.
The individual will directly report to the Head of Compliance and will sit within a small team who frequently interact with senior stakeholders across the business. This role is suitable for someone with a couple of years' experience within consumer credit compliance, who is keen to further their skillset and be part of a growing organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the business with consumer credit reviews and thematic reviews post investment to provide assurance to the business around consumer credit risk
- Assist in providing compliance training to the business
- Working closely with different stakeholders to ensure they are up to date with any regulatory changes
- Provide compliance advice and guidance to support the business
- Must have previous compliance experience (2+ years) gained working in a consumer credit organisation
- Previous knowledge and experience with CONC, SYSC and treating customers fairly (TCF) is essential
- Articulate with excellent organisational skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Seaton-Potter at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.