Twenty Financial Services are working with a city based Asset Manager who is looking for a Confirmations and Settlements Analyst on a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Ensure all trades executed in instruments supported by settlements (Fixed Income, FX & Swaps) are confirmed with counterparties in a timely manner and are settled on value date.
- Ensure procedures are adhered to, updated and maintained
- Escalate any matters to your line manager that you would reasonably believe may potentially impact upon the firm or any client relationship.
- Good at building relationships with the trading desk and externally with Brokers and their confirmation teams.
- Ensure all cash flows relating to trades are settled (including netting for FX, Repo's, TBA's & swaps cash flows/fees).
- Investigate discrepancies and failed trades/cash flows with Custodians and Counterparties and follow up with interest claims where necessary.
- Maintain static data relating to all instruments supported by settlements for both clients and counterparties in both internal and external data sources/systems.
- Ensure all daily EMIR trade reporting & confirmation timeliness requirements are met
- Respond to and process Corporate Actions (as per instruction of PMs).
- 2 + Years confirmations and settlements experience
- Fixed income knowledge
- Experience of using Omgeo CTM
- Advanced Excel would be beneficial