In contrast to many of its competitors, this Investment Bank is one of a few large global institutions that is benefiting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
This role is part of the COO function and will focus on 1st line Conduct Risk and Regulation. This is an ideal role for someone who wants the opportunity to develop and shape their role, have regular contact with senior stakeholders across the business, legal, risk and compliance and work in an autonomous & varied environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Support the COO Office with the Conduct Risk framework
- Help drive 1st line of defence Conduct Risk management
- Attend regular Risk, Governance and Conduct Committee meetings and provide support relating to Conduct, Risk and Compliance
- Provide MI reporting on new initiatives and help present to relevant forums
- Provide advice and guidance to maintain Conduct Risk policies and procedures
- Conduct training to support Compliance with Conduct Risk related matters
- Work with the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR) team on Conduct related matters
- Develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the business including COO, Compliance, Legal, Governance and Business Heads
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Previous background working in Conduct Risk and Compliance is essential
- Previous experience gained working at a major Financial Services Consultancy is preferred
- Previous working experience within Wholesale Banking or Asset Management is beneficial
- Extensive knowledge of UK and EU regulatory requirements
- Ability to liaise with multiple teams in different jurisdictions and build strong relationships
- Strong communication skills with proven stakeholder management skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.