This is a major global top tier Investment Bank that is growing considerably across Europe, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
There is an excellent culture at this organisation, they offer an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment. with good work life balance and a friendly working environment.
This role requires someone with a strong compliance background in Investment Banking and will be responsible for supporting the bank’s ability to meet Regulatory Compliance risk obligations. The role will include editing and making relevant improvements to their controls database and rolling this out across the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders within Compliance, Testing and Front Line teams to determine which controls are currently in place.
- Delivering data quality initiatives and projects aimed to enhance controls
- Developing and continuously review a framework to monitor regulatory compliance developments impacting the business
- Updating and improvement of procedures and frameworks
- Managing the storage of documentation and supporting with requests relating to Issue Management, Testing and Validation.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge of UK and EMEA regulatory requirements
- A clear understanding of how these requirements apply to different areas of the business
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills with the ability to think strategically, act swiftly and deliver results are essential.
- Subject matter expertise and experience across regulatory advisory and development
- Previous working experience in Top Tier Investment Banking
- Strong analytical skills with experience in researching, collecting, analysing, and synthesising information on various subjects.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.