THE WEALTH MANAGER
The company is a highly regarded Private Wealth Manager. Over the years, the company has created a valued workforce with a collaborative and inclusive culture that has played an key role in growing and strengthening the business.
- Provide general regulatory guidance and advisory services to internal business areas including Investment Managers, Wealth Planning and Business Development
- Support compliance projects with regulatory and legislative requirements
- Identify general regulatory and compliance risk issues including the review and assessment of FCA regulatory updates
- Assist with the development and implementation of Compliance and AML procedures
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements at all times
- Previous proven Compliance and Regulatory experience in a generalist role is essential
- Strong understanding of Wealth Management/Private Banking business gained through 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge and practical experience of FCA rules particularly COBS is essential
- Good knowledge and practical experience of Financial Crime legislation and the JMLSG guidance is essential
- Industry or professional Compliance qualification desirable
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.