This is a digital bank who are taking market share in Europe and growing their business with entrepreneurial individuals. This is a great environment if you are looking for a company where you can make a difference and work with an ambitious multicultural team in trendy offices with a collaborative working culture.
- Build and manage the compliance programme for Germany
- Conduct compliance training, coaching and ensure a strong compliance culture is developed across the business
- Develop and maintain compliance policies and procedures
- Act as the main point of contact for the FCA and BaFin, build relationships with the regulators and complete regulatory reporting
- Assist and deputise for the MLRO as required
- Give advice on new products and services ensuring compliance with the regulations
- Help with ad-hoc projects and support the growth of the wider business
- Must be fluent in German and English (written and spoken). Other language skills are beneficial
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment and Financial Services experience is desirable
- Good knowledge of German and UK Compliance Rules and Regulations is essential
- Flexible attitude to working, good communication skills and a positive attitude is important
- Previous Regulatory Compliance experience is essential. This role requires someone with the ability to take ownership and develop a compliance function
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.