A leading global financial market infrastructure company within their Paris office. They have expanded rapidly over the last few years and have continued to develop their product offering.
- Working on compliance policies & procedures
- Monitoring and reporting of compliance activity
- Communicating with regulators when required by regulation
- Advising the business on upcoming regulation and acting as an SME on relevant regulation
- Responsible for horizon scanning for upcoming regulatory developments
The ideal candidate will have a wholesale financial services background and strong generalist compliance experience. You should be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Relevant experience within the compliance function of a wholesale financial services organisation
- Excellent knowledge of European regulation in regard to banking
- Strong experience across different areas of compliance
- Fluent French and excellent English required
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.