THE ASSET MANAGER
Our Client, a leading European Asset Manager, has a great culture and growth strategy making this an excellent time to join.
This is a compliance generalist role with broad scope, responsibilities could include:
- Provide general compliance support to the Head of Compliance and other senior stakeholders of the firm
- Assist in developing and creating compliance policies and procedures
- Work with the Head of Compliance to monitor and communicate regulatory developments that may affect the business, maintaining a culture of compliance
- Ensure that client assets are managed in accordance to relevant CASS requirements
- Support the Head of Compliance in anti-money laundering related activities
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly, half year and end of year regulatory reporting requirements
- Conduct business risk assessment
- Maintain key compliance registers
- Ensure the business is kept up to date regarding any regulatory change
- Ensure that compliance training has been completed across the business, developing a strong compliance culture
- 2-3 years previous Compliance Generalist experience is essential
- Previous experience working within Asset or Wealth Management is preferred
- Experience working within Financial Services and good working knowledge of the UK regulatory environment is essential
- Knowledge of FCA rules and regulation is essential
- Degree educated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Robert Wickers at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.