Our client is a rapidly expanding multi-strategy asset manager specialising in private equity and consumer credit. This role will join a small Compliance & Risk team where you will be an experienced Compliance Officer.
Responsibilities may include:
- Act as initial point of contact for the business for regulatory guidance and policy
- Support the UK MLRO
- Responsible for two FCA authorised AIFMs managing private equity and credit strategies
- Working with colleagues in compliance in the US
- Regulatory support by conducting regular reviews of policies and procedures
- Advise on the impact of regulations and policies affecting the business
- Assist in providing compliance training to the business.
- Previous experience working within a compliance role within an investment management environment is essential
- Previous experience working in a senior compliance role within AIFM FCA regulated background
- Awareness of GDRP, SMCR and MiFID II and the application to asset management businesses
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.