A highly reputable Investment Management Firm is opening up a Hedge Fund arm as is looking to recruit a Compliance Monitoring Officer for a 6 month temp to perm opportunity. You would be reporting into the Head of Compliance within the Asset Management arm but be working within the Hedge Fund business.
The main purpose of the role is to monitor and ensure that the Company's business is conducted in an appropriate manner and in accordance with regulation.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of the business conducted by the Company
- Responsible for producing and submitting monitoring reports to evidence such monitoring
- Responsible for ensuring that all business conducted is compliant with the relevant Rules and Regulations
- Thematic and desk reviews for the firm.
- Exposure to dealing with mainly equities but also fixed income and derivatives.
- May need to provide advice to the business on compliance matters when needed.
- Financial Promotions.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Compliance experience within a Hedge Fund previously is essential.
- Compliance Monitoring experience within a Hedge Fund (preferably) or within another Financial Services perm.
- Highly advantageous to have exchange product experience
- Knowledge of Equities and Fixed Income and Derivatives is a benefit
Should you be interested in this role please apply to this advert or send a copy of your CV directly or call 0203 189 4315 to discuss further.
Twenty Investment Management Compliance are a marker leader who specialise in recruiting across a variety of Investment Management Compliance roles including: Advisory; Monitoring; Thematic Reviews; Financial Promotions; UCITS Compliance; Compliance Generalists; Central Compliance; Surveillance; Regulatory Developments & Affairs; Regulatory Implementation; CASS and Head of Compliance roles.