Leading Fintech Firm are looking to hire a Senior Compliance Monitoring Contractor to manage their monitoring programme in the interim.
- Maintaining and revising the compliance monitoring and testing standards and procedures.
- Execute both thematic and desk reviews.
- Running effective risk and control assessments.
- Be involved in the creation of the annual monitoring plan for the firm.
- Stakeholder management with the business and Senior management on a Global scale.
- Oversee the compliance registers.
The ideal candidate will have previous compliance and monitoring experience at a financial services firm. This person should be able to work autonomously on the compliance monitoring programme and have strong stakeholder management skills.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.