This boutique Asset Management firm is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their growing team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic company who are looking to work in a different way to traditional asset management firms. This role has great development opportunities for the right candidate.
You will be reporting to the COO assisting on many different regulatory obligations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Looking at the Compliance Monitoring Programme, focusing on MiFID II, best execution, and inducements
- Monitoring regulatory sanctions
- Assisting the MLRO in the development of Anti-Money-Laundering policies
- Reviewing pre and post trade investment guidelines, checking for breaches
- Helping to write the monthly Compliance Report
- Assist with FCA reporting for AIFMs so knowledge of AIFMD is highly beneficial
- 3+ years experience in a Compliance role within an investment management company
- Educated to degree level (2.1 or above)
- Knowledge of UK and EU regulations, especially MiFID II
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.