In contrast to many of its competitors, this Investment Bank is one of a few large global institutions that is benefiting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with central compliance reviews
- Engage with key stakeholders within relevant lines of business and with control function team members (senior compliance management, audit and operational risk) to effectively plan monitoring & testing activity
- Perform audit style reviews within the relevant lines of business and test the effectiveness and design of the controls
- Keep all stakeholders updated of the review progress through formal and face to face updates
- Formally document review activity and raise findings within compliance reports and follow a quality assurance process
- Assist with the creation of risk based Central Compliance Management Information for senior management
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Compliance monitoring & testing experience or other compliance experience gained within internal audit is essential
- Generalist compliance / regulatory knowledge is essential, preferably within a central compliance function
- Wholesale banking experience from a major global organisation is essential and asset management experience would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience within an EU and Irish regulatory environment
- Business awareness - understanding of wholesale banking activities and requirements
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.