The company is a successful Consumer Credit firm in London with an excellent reputation as a reliable provider of consumer credit. It is a dynamic company looking for determined people to join their expanding compliance function. This is a company for highly motivated people who are looking to be part of a unique firm with a very modern outlook and an exceptional culture.
This is an expanding team who are looking for highly motivated candidates with experience in 2nd line of defence compliance monitoring or testing. Specifically, the responsibilities for the role will include:
- Conducting second line compliance monitoring and policy testing in line with the Compliance Monitoring Programme, this will include deep dive thematic reviews
- Carry out monitoring & testing reviews independently
- Provide accurate & detailed reports on monitoring activities
- Assist in the development of future Compliance Monitoring Programmes
- Update stakeholders of review progress and findings with reports, meetings and presentations
- Conduct audit style reviews to test the effectiveness of compliance controls
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Compliance monitoring or testing experience gained working at an FCA regulated financial services firm, preferably within consumer credit
- Strong knowledge and experience of testing methodology
- Knowledge of FCA rules and regulation is essential
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Being comfortable working in fast paced and dynamic environment
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.