Twenty are excited to work with a Boutique Financial Services company based in the City. They are currently looking for a Compliance Monitoring Analyst to join the team for an initial 3-month contract, which could potentially lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
This position as Compliance Monitoring Analyst is a pivotal role where you will support the Compliance Managers to deliver enhanced monitoring activities in line with the Company's compliance policies.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist with and input into the annual Compliance Monitoring Programme including risk assessments to help identify areas for review
- Produce annual updates of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Conduct a range of monitoring activities including planning, scoping, testing, conduct reviews - both thematic and desk reviews, report writing, action planning and record keeping
- Communicate findings to stakeholders face to face and in formal reports and help follow up recommendations
- Engage pro-actively with business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of FCA rules
- Build and maintain strong relationships and work closely with Internal Audit and Risk
- Provide support other Compliance team members with queries and assist as needed
- 1-2 years' experience working within a compliance monitoring or compliance audit role
- A practical knowledge and understanding of FCA particularly relating to COBS, SYSC, TCF and Conduct Risk
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the UK regulatory environment as it relates to the financial services industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to engage with senior managers confidently and in an appropriate manner
- Experience working at a compliance department within a financial services firm would be beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Mihaela Popova at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.