Our client, who is a Global Asset Manager based in the City of London are looking to hire a Compliance Monitoring Senior Analyst.
You will be responsible for conducting compliance monitoring reviews and creating and implementing the compliance training.
- Assist with the delivery of the compliance monitoring plan
- Determine the scope and testing approach to the reviews
- Make sure reviews are in line with internal guidelines and FCA regulations
- Track progress of compliance monitoring in comparison to the yearly plan
- Take control of the online training system and assigning all training to employees
- Review and update of training courses as necessary
Compliance experience within an asset management firm across a broad range of products and investment management is preferred
- Previously experience of compliance monitoring and reviews
- Relevant regulatory knowledge including some of the following: COBS, CASS, SYSC, MAR, MiFID II, HMRC ISA Rules, JMLSG
- Strong ability in writing reports
- Experience within compliance training
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.