This Investment Platform was an award winning start up that has undergone major growth and investment over the last 15+ years. Now, they are a well-established, market leader and the Compliance team is very visible with a strong backing from senior leadership. With a more relaxed culture, collaborative team and great work life balance, this is a great opportunity to explore the next step in your career.
This position as Compliance Manager is a pivotal role where you will support the Senior Compliance Managers with the day to day management of the team as well as delivering high quality and accurate regulatory advice and guidance in accordance with the Group standards and FCA requirements.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Deputise for members of the Compliance leadership team in times of absence and by providing day to day support and guidance for the other teams within Compliance as needed
- Lead and deliver regulatory change projects or compliance initiatives
- Advise on applicable rules and regulations and provide help and guidance to other Compliance team members in relation to complex queries
- Assist the Compliance leadership team to maintain sound and robust arrangements for providing advice to the Group on applicable FCA and PRA regulation
- Contribute towards relevant internal and external consultations, discussions and policy debates
- Take responsibility for designing, producing and managing compliance processes and management information and supporting specific business areas as requested
- 10 years' solid Compliance or Regulatory experience of working in financial services investment, advisory or insurance sectors
- In-depth practical knowledge and understanding of, and the ability to apply, FCA and PRA rules and guidance particularly those relating to COBS, SYSC, TCF and Conduct Risk
- Educated to Degree Level
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the UK regulatory environment as it relates to the financial services industry
- Proven track record of successfully delivering a range of compliance projects and high quality and effective compliance advice
- Experience working at a UK regulator or fund/pension provider would be beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.