Our client, a new Insurance FinTech, is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their ever growing team. The company, based in London, are looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual to help build out their compliance function.
You will be working closely with the Head of Compliance to ensure the company are compliant with any regulatory requirements. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and delivering the compliance training programme
- Conducting compliance monitoring and internal auditing
- Provide compliance advice to the business
- Attend industry events and keep up-to-date with regulatory developments
- Draft and implement policies and procedures
- 3+ years' experience working within a compliance function
- Extensive knowledge of UK and EU regulations
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Keen interest to work for a start-up organisation and help build out their compliance framework
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.