This British firm is a leading provider of investor services to an institutional client base including dealing, custody and settlement services. The firm has small collegiate office but has significant market share with excellent culture and work life balance.
This is a broad role as a Compliance Manager and you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Compliance in the development and delivery of the Compliance Programme including risk assessments, policies & procedures and staff training.
This role requires a strong knowledge of Conduct of Business (COBS) and Financial Crime requirements and will be responsible for managing key regulatory activities relating to monitoring, training and internal reporting across the business.
You will also be responsible for:
- Providing expert Compliance advice, support and intervention in relation to the business activities
- Identifying and highlighting key regulatory changes
- Develop key Compliance risk assessments, policies and procedures including those relating to Financial Crime
- Provide support and deputise for the other Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance as required
- Act as the Deputy MLRO in support of the Head of Compliance & MLRO
- Participate in relevant Group and Industry committees and forums
- Manage the development and delivery of the Compliance training programme
- You will have 2 direct reports and be responsible for providing feedback to them on their work and general performance through 1 to 1 meetings
- The ideal candidate will have previous Compliance experience within Financial Services firm across a broad range of products
- At least 8 years' experience within a Regulatory Compliance role is essential
- You should be comfortable managing others and excellent communication skills are essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.